Share your Problem / Ask Free Question( Call/Whats App +91-95017-04528 )
Blue Sapphire Gemstone
Blue Sapphire (also called as "Neelam" in Indian Vedic Astrology, and "Yakut" in Persia) is one of the hardest and most miraculous gemstones, which has been getting highly admirations from people of almost all walks of life since times immemorial. This blue sapphire gemstone is globally famed for creating and enhancing great qualities like calmness and endurance, righteousness, good luck, success and fame, practicality, wealth and opulence, intuitive foresight, and balanced detachment. Hence, this supreme gemstone for planet Saturn is really marvelous for changing lives of people worldwide. This very informative webpage offers exclusive and very constructive information about the blue sapphire gemstone astrological benefits, and exquisite astrology solutions of our globally commended pandit ji of India, to help people of the world over.
This naturally occurring gemstone is actually a unique compound of Aluminum and Oxygen, with minor inclusions of some metals like Cobalt. Traces of Cobalt are considerably creditable for alluring, mystic, and refreshing blue color of this magnificent gemstone. The most globally distinguished places where top-notch blue sapphires are abundantly found are Sri Lanka (Ceylon), India (J&K), Madagascar (Africa), Tanzania, Thailand, Russia, and Australia. After the blue sapphires of Jammu & Kashmir, the blue sapphires of Ceylon are considered as the best on Earth.
Blue Sapphire Gemstones Astrological Benefits and Effects
The favorable and propelling effects of blue sapphire gemstones can surely be utilized by people engaged in the fields of business and trade, automotive, mining of minerals and metallurgy, iron and steel, petroleum & gas, research & development, law, transportation, astrology, artists, writers, filmmaking, textiles, politics, etc. However, blue sapphires are most suited to Taurus, Libra, Capricorn, and Aquarius ascendants. Also, here it must be noted that blue sapphire gives the best results only to honest, righteous, and hardworking people. The most popular substitutes or alternatives to this fabulous gemstone are Amethyst, Blue Spinel, Lapis Lazuli, Blue Topaz, etc.The following are the most outstanding and impressive astrological benefits obtainable from wearing flawless blue sapphires by men, women, and teenagers:
- Blue Sapphire is renowned for bringing about kingly luck and affluence, including health & longevity, success in career, fame and reputation, mental peace and strength, wealth and luxuries, marital happiness, etc.
- Blue sapphire protects the wearer from various dangers and harms including accidents, evil eye and powers, enemies, thieves, and diverse natural disasters caused by water, fire, storms, etc.
- Blue sapphire also helps in curing and preventing bone cancer, nervous ailments and diseases, paralysis, kidney troubles, etc.
- Because of being related with Ajna Chakra, blue sapphire nurtures fertile imaginations, creativity, and intuition, and protects the pituitary gland.
- Blue sapphire is also noted for strengthening heart, purifying blood, correcting defective vision, and counteracting poisons.
In addition to offering first-class blue sapphires, our grand pandit ji of global acclamation also provides superb and swift astrology solutions using these graceful gemstones, to alleviate or nullify the negative effects of malefic Saturn, and also to enhance the good and favorable influences of benefic Saturn. Here, it may also be noted that a blue sapphire is to be worn in the middle finger after setting it in a gold or silver ring in the morning of any Saturday of the Shukla Paksha (the fortnight of waxing Moon).