Share your Problem / Ask Free Question( Call/Whats App +91-95017-04528 )
Gemstones are those magnificent and invaluable stones which save people from negative, bad, and destructive influences of various planets. These gemstones can also be used for enhancing the positive, constructive, and favorable influences of these planets, especially the most concerned ones. Hence, gemstones are certainly like boons to suffering people or the people in general of the world over. And, therefore, usage of these astrological gemstones is inevitably made for offering solutions to people by our well-learned, extensively experience, veteran, and globally approved astrologer. These solutions help almost all areas or fields of life, including health, occupation, marriage, family, achievements and success, relationships with kith and kin, etc.
Each gemstone absorbs certain planetary radiations, and secures the wearer from negative and bad influences of the concerned planet. Collectively, the nine planets along with twelve zodiac signs are liable for causing all good and bad occurrences and happenings in lives of people worldwide. The effects of each gemstone are exclusively expounded in other relevant webpage of this globally reputed website.
Gemstone Specialist Pandit Ankit Sharma
Our globally admired gemstone specialist astrologer holds opulent, extensive, and discerning knowledge about the characteristics and specialties of almost all categories of gemstones known to people so far. These types of gemstones include Blue Sapphire; Yellow Sapphire; Emerald; Ruby; Opal; Turquoise; Hessonite; Cat's Eye; Diamond; Coral; Pearl; Aquamarine; Citrine; Tourmaline; Lapis Lazulii; Peridot; Amethyst; Rose Quartz; Iolite; Moon Stone; Malachite; Purple Sapphire; White Sapphire; Rhodochrosite; Parti Colored Sapphire; and Tiger's Eye. Astrological solutions of pandit ankit sharma using these gemstones, have been highly effective and marvelous.
“Our expert and benign pandit ji not only suggest the perfect and most beneficial gemstone for any problem, but also offers wise advice regarding the most suitable metal for the pedestal ring, the most auspicious time to wear the gem-studded ring, and the mantras for activating the gemstone ring. Our responsive and responsible pandit ji is easily accessible through contacting over: +91-95017-04528; or just mailing questions or problems to: email@example.com.”
- Ruby --- This gemstone is for planet Sun. The most famous alternatives to this beautiful gemstone are Red Garnet, Red Spinel, Red Tourmaline, etc. This red corundum boasts of a great combination of hardness (rating of 9 on Mohs scale) and lavish color.
- Pearl --- This gemstone is used for getting positive influences of the Moon. The most famous alternative to this Pearl is Moonstone. Made of aragonite crystals and containing mainly calcium carbonate, pearls are products of bivalve mollusks, mainly oysters and mussels.
- Red Coral --- Growing in rocky sea-bottoms, this sumptuous gemstone is for fiery Mars, and the main alternative to this gem is Carnelian.
- Emerald --- This is the prime gem for planet Mercury. Embellished with wonderful green color, Emerald is the most sumptuous gemstone in the Beryl group. The most well-known and popular alternative stones to Emerald are Peridot, Green Tourmaline, Chrysoprase, etc.
- Yellow Sapphire --- This rich and alluring gemstone represents Jupiter. Yellow Sapphire is perhaps the most hugely popular gemstone after Diamonds and Rubies. Alternatives to this corundum of aluminum oxide, are Yellow Topaz, Heliodor, Scapolite, etc.
- Diamond --- Clearly distinguished as being the hardest known natural material, Diamond is the prime gemstone for Venus. Besides superb hardness, diamond is also globally eminent for its high refractive index and dispersion. White Sapphire and White Zircon are two most famous alternatives to diamond.
- Blue Sapphire --- Second in hardness only to diamonds, Blue Sapphire is gemstone for planet Saturn. Popular alternative to blue sapphire are Amethyst, Blue Spinel, Lapis Lazuli, etc.
- Hessonite Garnet ---- Also known as Cinnamon or Cinnabar, this is the most appropriate gemstone for the most significant shadowy planet Rahu. Its rich and amazing color is created by traces of Manganese and Iron. The most well-known and popular alternative to this gemstone is Orange Zircon.
- Chrysoberyl Cat's Eye ---- It is the most elegant gemstone for the shadowy planet Ketu, known as the South Node. This gemstone is rather distinguished for its excellent hardness (8.5) and sharp cat's eye. The most important alternatives to this stone are Cat's Eye Quartz and Cat's Eye Tourmaline.